SharePoint ConnectorCommunication without barriers
Simple and affordable file sharing with anyone
SharePoint is a fantastic solution for fostering collaboration within organizations. However, things get a bit more complicated when it comes to sharing data with third parties.
Not only is SharePoint a complex program requiring training for use, it also doesn’t support a number of Web browser versions. You shouldn’t have to ask your customers, partners, suppliers, and contractors to go through training or to switch their browsers just so you can share information with them. In addition, extending your SharePoint license to include external users can be very costly.
The ftopia connector is the convenient, secure, and affordable way to solve these issues. From simplicity to limitless content sharing capabilities to support of all file types and the ability to open them within any browser window, ftopia provides a bridge between your team and all the people with whom you do business.
It just takes a moment to create an account and there’s no software or hardware to purchase or learn to use. With our connector, you can easily leverage the wealth of documents you store in SharePoint to communicate with external stakeholders, customers, partners, and suppliers.
- Download our datasheet (here soon)
- Contact us
Challenges we solve
- Publishing SharePoint documents to external users without compromising your network security policies
- Enabling your team to manage external contacts via the corporate user directory
- Managing non-employee user rights and account cancellations
- Allowing business partners to view content online while managing their ability to download it
- Providing a simple service for your business partners without the need for training or special technical requirements
- Secure sharing of SharePoint documents with non-SharePoint users
- External user access with no need for additional SharePoint licenses
- Collaboration with business partners and customers without IT involvement
- Audit and control user access to documents
- Integration with your SharePoint approval workflow