Scan Directly From Your Ftopia Room With Brother Online Connections
We are proud to announce a new partnership with Brother, one of the premier providers of products for the home, home office and office, that enables businesses to securely scan their files and directly have them uploaded in their ftopia cloud.
With this integration within ftopia’s secure rooms, you will be able to:
- Operate your scanners directly from your ftopia workspaces, and have the scanned files saved there;
- Instantaneously and effortlessly distribute scanned documents to collaborators: once the document is in the shared room, anyone who has access to the room can access the document;
- Immediately share scanned agreements with third parties thanks to shared workspaces;
- Stop relying on USB keys, emails to collaborators and other error-prone workflows!
Organizations are more and more moving to paperless offices. Yet to do this in a scalable way today involves USB keys, sending oneself emails, all sorts of workflows which ftopia was created to simplify. Integrating with Brother’s scanners fulfills the need to be able to efficiently move documents from paper to the cloud in a secure and reliable way. Archiving documents or sending a digital copy of that supplier agreement has never been easier.
Scan-to-cloud from Brother hardware is available immediately to all ftopia customers, for no additional cost. In order to start scanning from your ftopia rooms, proceed to the following steps:
- Signup your Brother Online Connections account and register your Brother machine;
- Activate Brother Online Connections in the “Third-Party Applications” page in the Settings tab of your ftopia account;
- Activate Brother Online Connections in the “Third-Party Applications” page in the Settings tab of each room you want to scan from;
- The Scan button will show up in the sidebar of the room – just click on it to scan and receive automatically your PDF in your room!
If you have any question, let us know at email@example.com.